Wednesday

Make Money Blogging

I just received an email from REVIEW ME that finally my site is accepted. I totally forget about it and the email really surprised me but at the same time it makes me very very happy indeed. It shows that my site is being recognized after all the hard work. I'm so proud of my site and I also hope all of you have the same opportunity to make money from your sites at REVIEW ME.

Here's how the email looks like.....

Your website was accepted! Your site http://pro-adsense.blogspot.com has been accepted and we are now ready to begin accepting review orders. The price for a review will be $60.00 per review. You may accept or deny any reviews that are ordered. Please note final pricing is set in this range by Review Me based on current market demand. Your check will be mailed to you the 1st of every month. You can login to your account at any time to monitor earnings.

Reality Wired

Realitywired.com has good articles on how to make money online like my Blog. You will find many articles about making money from contextual advertising especially Adsense and YPN. There are also articles about affiliate marketing and blogging. You can get a lot of great tips from this site especially if you really want to improve your income from Google Adsense. Apart from that, I think that the webmaster is also someone who has many interest in a lot of topics, things like gadget, computing, cool stuff, digital photography, electronics, gaming, Microsoft, news, tips on photo shop, software, technology, reviews and many more.

So I guess, this site is like one stop center for you to get all kind of information on those things from the internet. You sure will find things that you do have interest in this particular site. I also found it quite informative especially on the Adsense, and definitely the articles written will help you to improve your Adsense earnings. Although I have a choice to write either positive or negative review on this site, I personally prefer to write on the positive part. I am a positive thinking person, and I hardly comment anything negative about anybody or anything because I just don't like 'negative' unless people ask me specifically to give negative opinions on certain things.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear