Tuesday

Madonna Splits With Ritchie


Madonna


Madonna - Like A Virgin



Madonna - Ray Of Light



Madonna Latest Album

Not according to Madonna's long time publicist, Liz Rosenberg. "I am delighted to confirm that Mr. and Mrs. Guy Ritchie remain happily married," she said in a statement.

This statement came after News Of The World reported a source saying, "Madonna and Guy are over. It's all very amicable. They've just fallen out of love with each other. They just think it's for the best as after some great years together they've been going their separate ways."


Liz continued in her statement, "Though they were in different countries recently – Madonna in the U.S. doing promotion for her upcoming album Hard Candy and Guy finishing up post production on his new film RocknRolla as well as completing a Nike commercial and working on several scripts in England – the family are joyfully back together at home in London."

This could be Madonna's ploy to generate publicity for her the upcoming release of Hard Candy.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear