Sunday

How to Cure A Bad Breath



Step by Step Guide How to Get Rid of Bad Breath (Home Remedy)

Do these steps during morning and night.

1. Do floss
2. Add 2 tsp table salt with a glass of warm water.
3. Gargle
4. Use the salt water as toothpaste. Brush your teeth, gum, cheek, tongue and the roof thoroughly.
5. Rinse 4 portion, then spit.
6. Drink one glass of warm water.

Tips for having a nice breath all day long.

1. Don't smoke, don't drink soft drink, milk and coffee, don't eat any dairy products, avoid meat of all kind.
2. Drink pure orange juice in the morning and at mid-day, then rinse your mouth with water.
3. Use toothpaste contains zinc chloride or sodium chloride which can kill all bacteria inside your mouth for 12 hours.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear