Monday

My PageRank Got Banned By Google

MY SITE GOT BANNED

Last month I found out my pagerank went down from PR4 to PR3. I have work very hard to gain that rank so I was quite upset with the downgraded. I have tried to increase back my pagerank and done all the strategies required. But the worst has yet to come. Last week I checked my pagerank again with PR Checker but the result shocked me. My pagerank now is zero. How can it happened? I didn't get it.

After browsing some of the articles on the same topic, now I know why Google banned my site. It's because I got paid from blogging. I thought the point of having a blog is to make money, but Google penalize bloggers who make money from blogging. This is really bad. Writing articles or review about certain sites can help webmasters increase their search ranking and we will get paid writing positive things about their sites with link back to theirs. This is called win win situation.

Google hate what these bloggers doing. So now I don't really know what to do. Get paid blogging sites only approve sites which have high pagerank, but after you write the paid articles, your site will get PR0.

Having PR0 for my site is really a nightmare. Now I need to find how to get back the PR4 or higher rank for my site.

MY SITE GOT BANNED FROM PR4 TO PR0

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear