Tuesday

The Power of Gold

Gold has the power to capture the energy of stone sets in it. For those who love wearing gold, they can feel the strength, the confidence feeling and the comfort it brings to them. Gold is a metal element and is in harmony with the Sun (Fire) which is particularly good for Leo sign.
Click Here For Product Info



Gold is very popular as a gift on the 50th Wedding Anniversary and is considered as a Master Healer associated with the Heart Chakra. Gold has the healing power of the life force to help getting rid of the nervous feeling, heart problem and arthritis.
Click Here For Product Info





It is believed that Gold can spur the regeneration of neurotransmitters in the brain to create logical thought. It also help the nervous system and to smooth the flow of blood throughout our body.
Click Here For Product Info






Gold also has great emotional power to ease tension, the inferiority complex, angriness, awareness of one’s potential and bring peace and relaxation.
Click Here For Product Info




It really works for me. I wear gold bracelet, gold rings, gold chain and gold pendant. No diamond or other stones, just pure gold. It helps me getting rid of the nervous feeling and heart problem, particularly.
Click Here For Product Info

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear