Monday

Follow The Leader

People who were born too weak in his/her element tends to have 'Follow The Leader' type. Their lucky elements are normally the month element in their birth chart. For example, if the month is Earth, their lucky elements are fire and earth, or if the month is water, their lucky elements are metal and water.

Those who were born in this type, are very special, they were either born with special gifts, become very wealthy or become very famous. Their lives are extremely always at the peak, many people dream to be like them. :)

Famous people who are categorised under 'Follow The Leader' type


Princess Diana



Julia Roberts



Oprah Winfrey

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear