Wednesday

Why Chose Air-Asia?


I love going holidays using AirAsia, it's cheap and so far I'm quite satisfied with the service.

I've been to Bangkok, Phuket, Kota Kinabalu and Langkawi by AirAsia. They are now flying to Australia with a very good package deal, I want to go there, just need to find the time.

AIRASIA TOP DESTINATIONS

Bangkok
Phuket
Krabi
Chiang Mai
Kuala Lumpur
Penang
Langkawi
Kota Kinabalu
Kuching
Bali
Jakarta
Yogyakarta
Bandung
Surabaya
Singapore
Hong Kong
Macau
Beijing
Shanghai
Shenzhen
Guangzhou
Sydney
Melbourne
Perth
Phnom Penh
Siem Reap
Hanoi
HCM City

If you love travelling in style, you should buy this bag, I really love the feeling carrying this bag around the airport. Just watch out for that creepy eye bag-snatchers! :)

                                                                                                                         LOUIS VUTTON BAG


Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear