Sunday

Sensual Massage Oil By Noel Beauty




Sensual Massage Oil By Noel Beauty 100ml
RM59.00


Ingredients: Blend of Jasmine, White Rose & Ylang Ylang Essential Oil

Benefits of our Massage Oil

It is a valuable remedy in cases of severe depression and soothes the nerves, producing a feeling of confidence and sensuality, optimism and euphoria, while revitalizing and restoring energy.

Because of its deeply soothing and calming nature, it helps with sexual problems such as impotence, premature ejaculation and frigidity.

It is good for all skin type including the sensitive skin. It helps to increase skin elasticity (anti-aging) and is often used to assist with stretch marks, reduce scarring and balance the uneven skin tone

RETAIL PRICE
RM59.00

WHOLESALE PRICE
RM25.00 (100 bottles + Free shipping)

Note: Price above not inclusive of delivery charges.

More information at www.tiarossas.com

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear