Sunday

Facial Rose Water - Malaysia



Facial Rose Water 500ml
RM45.00

For facial and spa use.
Made from pure white rose water imported from Uttar Pradesh, India.
Benefited for fair, soft and beautiful complexion.
Also ideal as toner and eyes freshener.

Ingredients: Pure White Rose Water
(No preservatives, additives or synthetic added)


For ordering, please pay online through Maybank 5551-7150-1494 payable to TIA ROSA. Please send SMS with your name and address after making a payment to 014-xxxxxxx.

Please visit www.tiarosa.biz for other products and services.


Articles on The Benefits of Rose Water

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear