Thursday

Is Pope Francis Petrus Romanus?



St. Malichi

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.

Jorge Mario Bergoglio Pope Francis is of an Italian bloodline and named after St Francis of Assisi. St Francis of Assisi original name was Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone. He is also a Jesuit.

Nostradamus
Century 2 Quatrain 41

The great star for seven days will burn
A cloud will make two suns appear
The big mastiff will howl all night
When a great Pope changes his territory

1) the "great star" is the comet you can see TONIGHT, just east of the moon on the horizon, go outside and look just after sunset.

2) "...a cloud will make two suns appear.."
A nuclear mushroom cloud, folks, via NK, a light brighter than the sun, 

NOW I'm worried...

3) "...when a great pope changes his territory ..."
We have our first Southern Hemisphere pope, ever.

There have been MANY Catholics who thought that the antiChrist would come...as a Jesuit!

So what do you think, people?

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear