Wednesday

Astrology For Internet Business

Internet is Fire Industry. 
If your lucky element is Fire, you  can do internet business, especially people who are
  • Weak Earth 
  • Weak Fire 
  • Strong Water
  • Strong Wood 
Fire Number: 9
Earth Number : 2, 5, 8

This person below is making big money from internet business.

Darren Rowse born April 27, 1972 (age 40)
Element: Weak Earth 
Lucky Elements: Fire, Earth
Name Number : 59/5
*Your name must be your lucky element in order to be successful.

Problogger.com : 74/2
Problogger.net : 73/1
Problogger : 61/7
*Your business name is not necessary your lucky element, but it gives better result if it is.

Now you know why you wonder you cannot make money from internet while others can.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear