Wednesday

Secret of Mind

1) Pray

2) Affirmation

3) Do good deeds especially donation for the needy.

4) Never hurt people's feeling

5) Do not harm animals

6) Debt free

If you do all of the above, you will live in peace and you will get whatever you want easily.
Once your mind is in peace, it receives all the positive and goodness of the universe. Even good things you dont need will come to you.

It is sound simple, isnt it? but hard to do especially to be a debt free. This thing makes your life hairwired, struggled and stressed, but this is the first thing you need to do, once you have settled all your loans and mortgages, believe me your mind will be in a condition that you have never experienced before, like something very heavy has been lifted up from you, 99% released, your mind feels free, relaxed and very peaceful.

First to pray that you will be a debt free. Then only pray for other things.

Then only good things come easily plus the other five things that you do, it would be much much easier.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear