Wednesday

How To Get Your Blog Noticed By Your Comments?

Comments on the blogs? How to comment effectively and let all the people notice them? Wow! That's a good question! I never thought on that before, that comments can be noticed and get crawled by Google. Now I notice, because many people gave bad remarks on my comments and appeared in Google. The thing is, only bad comments came out, the good ones don't.

So in order to comment effectively in people's blog and to get notice by Google is very easy...by giving stupid remarks, angry remarks or bullshit remarks. Then other people will click that blog and noticed your blog. Isn't that simple?

But sometimes, the blog's owner will not link your remarks to your blog because maybe he hates your remark or consider it as spam. Another thing is, I noticed that all good remarks have a link, but bad remarks only have a link if the commenter (s) are well known among the bloggers.

So what shall we do? Give bad comments on your owns blog da.....

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear