Wednesday

The Facts About Britney Spears



Britney Spears will be bankrupt soon if she lives beyond her mean.
Britney Spears is hospitalised and is advised to be in rehab.
Britney Spears caused trouble with papparazi.
Britney Spears divorced K-Fed and paid a big sum of alimony.
Britney Spears behaves like a Comedian nowdays.
Britney Spears look dull by being bald.
Britney Spears is truly mad as she appeared talking to herself in front of the mirror most of the time.
Britney Spears used to be a se>< symbol.
Britney Spears lost her virįinity at 12 or 14?
Britney Spears tried to attempt suicide twice!

Britney Spears should wear this powerful stone called Amethyst. It will help her eliminating negative vibrations inside her, gives her calmness towards spiritual strength and helps getting rid of her addiction. It can also help her to improve her communicaton skills in the court.


Amethyst Necklace

Somebody has put Britney Spears in Obituary Section Isn't that bad?

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear