Thursday

Britney Blackout Album - Review



What do you think of the response? Yes, she's finally doing great for this album, it exploded. It was really a good week for Britney Spears. All of us might think that it was going to be a day with a lunar eclipse covering the sky, but it actually turned out to be a kind of a big celebration.

Within a period of 24 hours after the album launched, the woman who yields roughly 100,000 results if you Google her name along with the phrase “troubled singer”, has been granted temporary visitation rights to her children and seen her new single Gimme More leap into the British chart's top three.



Now, if Britney’s record company is to be believed, a good week just got better. Apparently, “unprecedented popular demand” has prompted Sony BMG to bring the release date of her comeback album Blackout forward by three weeks.

So she is finally back to the top again and we still want to listen to her great voice and wanting for more.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear