Thursday

Are You A Cat Lover?

Are you a cat lover? I have five cats throughout my life and all of them are dead now. My first cat was a male named Blackie, he was almost drowned inside the weld behind my grandmother's house but we managed to pull him up. Later, he died from tuberculosis.

The second one was also a male cat named Tompok. He lived until he could no longer walk and died at the old age. The third one named Bobby, also a male cat and he died young from the car accident in front of my cousin's house.

The fourth one named Kontot because his tail was round and shortie. He died from kidney problem. And the last one also a male cat named Bobby. He was missing in action or maybe was kidnapped at the age of three months old.

I really miss them all...


BUY THIS PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT



BUY THIS FINE ART PRINT



BUY THIS FRAMED PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear