Wednesday

Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser 6.75 fl oz (200ml)


A clear solution to your acne problem. This deep cleansing gel is clinically proven to reduce 99.9% of irritating surface bacteria - in less than one minute!

This deep cleansing gel with triclosan and salicylic acid helps to gently but effectively reduce acne blemishes to keep skin clear.

1.5% Salicylic Acid
Menthol is cooling and antiseptic
Triclosan, a powerful antibacterial ingredient, helps to control breakouts
Chamomile soothes and calms irritated skin
Dermatologist Developed and Tested.
No Animal Testing.

Buy This Item


Customer Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed



Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser



Murad Age Spot & Pigment Lightening Gel

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear