Tuesday

Jennifer Aniston on Brangelina



Jennifer Aniston is reportedly "happy" that her ex-husband Brad Pitt is newly engaged to longtime love Angelina Jolie, reports say.

Despite having called Angelina Jolie "really uncool" for admitting to falling for Pitt on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," while he was still married to Aniston, reports say that the "Friends" actress is not only "happy" that the couple plans to wed but is also "grateful for how things turned out."

"Jennifer is happy for Brad and Angelina," a source tells the website HollywoodLife.com. "She is so in love with Justin [Theroux], that she is really grateful how things turned out. In a strange way if it weren’t for Angelina, Jennifer would not have connected with Justin in a romantic way."

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear