Friday

Marina Bay Sands Singapore




You can have a perfect holiday at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore as everything is under one roof.



You can just stay there and enjoy the rooms or suites with breathtaking view, or just relax at the spa or at the swimming pool and have a splendid cuisine at the restaurants of your choice.



You shouldn't miss the skypark and the museum, where plenty of activities have been planned for travellers around the world.



Shopping is just a minute away, Marina Bay Sands is a shopping heaven for shoppers, and at the same time you can enjoy ice skating, riding sampan and listening to the best jazz music of all time.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear