Sunday

Google Adsense



How can you earn money from Google Adsense? I have tried several times using my websites but failed to earn a cent. My account was rejected twice because of stupid mistakes and I got really fed up with adsense. But I still wonder, how so many people out there can make huge sum of money from it. I guess, they might have secret techniques or maybe they are computer genius, I don't really know.

It is so frustrating to find out that in order for us to know the secrets, we have to buy the information through e-books which will cost us a fortune. I won't buy them because I am not confident that I can make money using their complicated techniques and also because I'm not a computer genius. All I know is to type and to click.

Surprising to know that many bloggers can also make good money from adsense. If you are reading this blog, I'm sure that you are not one of them. Some of them have 20 blogs which give them money just from adsense alone. In fact, through blogging, which is free if you register with blogger especially, is the cheapest way to earn money from adsense. I spent hundred of dollars creating websites but earned zero income from adsense.

My advise to you all, please do a thorough research on adsense, study relevant sites and techniques before you want to decide making money from it. Furthermore Google is quite strict with all sorts of violation so you must be very careful not to get blacklisted by google on your adsense account.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear