Tuesday

An Awesome Web Hosting

Getting a good web hosting is a major thing if you really want to make money from your site. You need a reliable web hosting with good customer service especially if your site have a very high traffic such as networking, forum or games. A good web hosting is also important for blogs and other business sites in terms of price and other features required in order to run that sites. The good news is I just found one web hosting with so many features and is really a good bargain at Dreamhost.

Dreamhost offers many features which I think you sure cannot resist. If you look at the price, you cannot believe that you can have those features with only $5.95 per month. By paying that cheap price monthly you will get more bandwidth, a cool 5 terabytes, more disk space of 500GB, full PHP support, unlimited MySQL databases, full CGI access, unlimited domain/sub-domain hosting, free domain name, 100% automatic setup for Wordpress, Joomla, PHPbb, MediaWiki, Zen Cart, Gallery, activeCollab, WebCalendar & Advanced Poll, snapshot backup, Htaccess support, free private WHOIS hosting, ruby and rails support, unlimited email aliases, POP3 / SMTP email, full unix shell, IMAP access, spamassassin filtering, AWStats web analytics, YouTube media player, SSI, custom DNS, unlimited auto-responders and etc, etc,.

Well, the list is too long, you better check it out yourself. But one thing I can say about Dreamhost, it is so really cheap. And if you register now, they are offering $50 off if you buy the one-year package.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear