Friday

Get Paid For Blogging

If you like to blog on certain subjects or about any subject, it's really great because you can do blogging and at the same time making money from it. I don't really take it seriously until I found out that I can really make good money just from blogging alone.

I know, there are bloggers out there who are making money from Google Adsense or from affiliate marketing, but they are not that many. They still have to write good articles with lots of information and have to make it interesting, so people will keep coming to their blogs and click the ads.

But there are those who are making money just from blogging. They make thousand of dollars per month because they have passion in writing. They can write about anything and about everything, you name it. These people full of ideas and they need to let it out. Some can write a long novel but some can only write short articles...like me.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear