Monday

Gold Healing

Gold is thought to trap and maintain the power of the stones set in it. Wearing Gold is thought to bring Sun like qualities to the wearer - the strength, confidence, courage and a long prosperous life. Gold is a metal in harmony with the Sun and therefore in harmony with the Leo born. Click Here For Product Info



It is the traditional gift of the 50th Wedding Anniversary. Gold is considered a Master Healer by Natural Healers and associated with the 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra). Gold brings the healing power and life force of the Sun most often mentioned as helping with central nervous disorders, heart problems and arthritis.
Click Here For Product Info


Gold spurs the regeneration of neurotransmitters and creates a balance of brain function between creative and logical thought. It also benefits the nerves with its ability to improve the flow of information through the body.
Click Here For Product Info





Gold has the emotional power to ease tension, feelings of inferiority, an anger as well as encouraging the realization of one’s potential and bringing comfort.
Click Here For Product Info




It really works for me. I wear gold bracelet, gold rings and gold chain with gold pendant. No diamond or other stones, just pure gold. It helps me to get rid off the nervous feeling and heart problem, particularly.
Click Here For Product Info






Britney Spears Engagement Ring

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear