Tuesday

A Good Night Sleep



Avoid This Bed Placement.

The foot of your bed should not face the door. The Chi ‘s flow will disrupt your sleep.

For the same reason, your bed should not be placed on the same wall as the door.

Your bed should not be positioned under a window. The elements will prevent a peaceful rest.

Your bed should not be positioned between a doorway and window, or a combination thereof. The wind tunnel will cause a disturbance.

Your bed should not be placed on an angle. Having the solid support of the black turtle will make you feel more secure, preventing the boogeyman from lurking in the black crevices.

You should not sleep under ceiling beams. The beams cause Chi to create a ripple effect, the downward pressure impacting not only your sleep but also your health.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear