Tuesday

How To Cure Your Nervous Feeling


I have this disease all my life. I get nervous on everything – height, public speaking, interviewing for new jobs, waiting for a doctor calls in clinics, waiting for someone special, seeing the person I have a crush on, meeting my enemies, seating in a fast driving car, having an operation, giving birth, seeing dentist etc..etc. It is very stupid when you think of it having this sick feeling in your stomach for things that normal people do.

But I have discovered how to kill this sick feeling inside me for good, just recently. It’s not a pill or vitamins or any medical treatment, it is considered a spiritual treatment.

It is from Chinese medicine based on five elements. Nervous feeling is from fire element and because it is my unfavorable element it gives me sickness. In order to put out fire, you need water. So I need to drink more water everyday. Another way to kill fire in your body is to wear gold jewelry because metal can absorb the power of fire. Since metal is my lucky element, I decided to wear metal particularly Gold.

That’s it, all the nervous feeling are gone. I wear many gold jewelry now; rings, earrings, bracelet, gold chain, gold pendant, gold watches, as many as I can.

I don’t need medical treatment for this disease anymore. Why don’t you try them on your skin. Trust me it works. 

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear