Friday

Iran Is Ready To Destroy Israel

The president of Iran is quoted in Cairo by the UPI on his continued commitment to the destruction of Israel.

Two en, the same vision. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad traveled to Cairo to gain support for Anti-Zionism.
Two en, the same vision. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad traveled to Cairo to gain support for Anti-Zionism.
The Iranian people are ready to destroy Israel, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on the sidelines of the Islamic summit in Cairo.

“The Iranian people are ready to march on Israel to destroy it if it launches an attack adventure against Iran.”

Also attending the Organization of Islamic Cooperation summit in Cairo, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas thanked the Iranian president for supporting the Palestinian people.

Source: UPI:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "Death to Israel"






Ahmadinejad: Israel Will Disappear From Map



Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear