Saturday

Are You Making Money From Your Blog?

Are you making money from your blog? I am, that is after three months blogging. It's not an easy task, but with a lot of hard work and determination, I finally can harvest the fruits. The money comes from the programs that I joined such as affiliate marketing, pay per click, per per lead, pay per poςt and pay per search. I'm making a little bit from each of these programs, a few bucks here and there. The fact is I am really making money from my blog, and after accumulating everything the total that I make is about few hundred dollars a month. It's not bad, because the money I'm getting does help me to pay my bills and at the same time I can invest in getting more traffic.

I also get traffic for free by following tips from 77 ways to get free traffic. Off course I have not tried all of them, but I think I did follow about one third from the 77 ways. Through the traffic report, I found most of my traffic comes from the search engines like Google and MSN. The rest are from the social bookmarking sites, the forums and the link exchange sites.

Lately, the traffic from search engines are getting lower because my site was being sabotaged by some jokers. I also found that my link popularity also decreased from few thousands to few hundreds because of that.

Now I need another two to three months time to do the hard work again so my site would be back to the original position as before. But in the meantime, I will buy more traffic from the reliable source, so I can still make money from the programs above.

I know that some of you are hardly making money from your blogs. Some are making few dollars only from Google Adsense. My advice, you should also join other programs, because Adsense is not the only source of making money from internet. Although my site is towards Pro-Adsense, but frankly speaking, only some people can make big money from Adsense, such as Problogger. And the main key to get the BIG BUCKS is 'the traffic'. No Traffic, No Money.

There are so many programs in the internet but you have to try as many programs as possible, because every blog has different visitors with different interest. You should be able to recognize which programs suit with your blog after few months experiment, then only you can decide and concentrate on those making money programs for your blog.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear