Wednesday

Money Making Tips For Adsense

These are the making money tips for adsense.

1. Create one page full of links to adsense and update that page daily about 200-500 words.

2. Create a connection with your users. Insert a brief description about yourself and how much money you have made from Adsense.

3. Write articles about niche product with high paying adsense keywords so every click will give you more money.

4. Sell niche product and target on niche market which is relevant and suits with your audience.

5. Give goodies to those who buy products.

6. Create a very rich content with right keywords so users will come back for more information and you can get back links from them.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear