Sunday

Celebrities News

Brad Pitt And Angeline Jolie break-up?...Are they really? Aren't they suppose to tie the knot?

Victoria Beckham said she doesn't want to be seen with Paris Hilton, it will damage her reputation....it's a real slap for Paris....but who cares, Paris made US16 Millions from all her dirty works last year.

Britney Spears is almost bankrupt? No one wants to produce new album for her, so she sold a picture of her child for Millions of Dollars.....a very easy way to get money huh?

Halle Berry said whoever won the Oscar will get its curse....just like her....she can hardly get any good offer for movies...cause she is tooooo expensive.

Madonna has jeopardized a good relationship between two countries from the issue of her adopted child....Why don't she just stop adopting children? Life will be more easier for the world.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear