Friday

Is Online Dating Works?

Do you really think it works? I have not heard many successful stories with this method. I'm talking about marriage or a long term partner here. I have joined many free dating sites, but it was all for fun. Do you really think that all information about those persons are genuine? I know that mine is not 100% true.

For those who are really serious about finding their soul mates, maybe it is a good place to start. You just need to pray that one of them will be your potential mate. You need to see the real person before you can really have the personal touch. So at the beginning, maybe you are so eager to meet the person, but after three meetings with three different persons, but still no one has the criteria that you want, or there is no spark between you and that person, you will no longer feel the fire to continue. But as long as the desire to search is there, it will help you to think more positively that every time you meet the person, he or she will be the one.

I have met three persons through Online Dating Sites and they seems to be genuine but unfortunately there was no spark. They can only be friends rather than be my mate. It was really a good experience for me and I guess it was for them as well. At last I found my mate at the office during one of the business meeting appointments. It was a God's will.

And for those who are just looking for §ex with no commitment, finding a mate will be much easier. Many men and women have such criteria, no string attach, no broken hearts, no pain and only freedom is their main concern. As §exual desire is a natural need for human, no one can stand without it for a longer period of time. You need to find a real person to enjoy the feeling, not a vibrator or a toy. But beware of AIDS, because you need some kind of protection if you are involved in multiple §ex activity.

I guess if §ex is your only concern, find a partner who are willing to be with you longer rather than just one night stand. At least go sharing time together in a trip, go for social gathering and watching movies together or just talk to each other. This type of matching will only work if both parties have the same ideas about their own freedom.

This year 2007 according to Chinese Calendar is a Pig Year which has water element. It maybe a good year to find your soul mate!

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear