Saturday

Amazing Art From The Globe

I couldn't figure out whether they are both female or one is male or another is female. Anyway, the painting is really magnificent.




The color technique is beautiful but I do not get the message the artist was trying to convey.




This is creepy, two female serpents admiring the silver cup that is full of blood.




These are six red dancers who are putting themselves beyond the limit.




This is a natural creation of God, we should admire His Super Power and Greatness to make this world a beautiful place to live.




Imagine if we can look inside our own body and see the movement of every organ that makes us alive.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear