Saturday

Britney Spears Makes Us Crazy



Do you believe in aura? I do believe in it, this aura or some people called 'the energy' or 'chi' in Chinese are all around us. It can be a thing, a place, an animal and the most important is the human being itself.

And at this moment, in a celebrity world, the energy is highly concentrated on Britney Spears. Just months ago, the same energy was with Paris Hilton. There are 5 categories of energies inside human; money, knowledge, relationship, love and fame. This year, it seems like the highest energy of fame is on Britney Spears. People are juicy wanting to know everything about her and so am I. And there is some kind of power that pushing her to do things and make the media and all of us crazy.

Normally, the highest energy only lasted for one year but the impact can be felt for about 5 years and sometimes it can be up till 10 years. Have you ever thought why the same people win the same trophy or the same award every year? Michael Schumacker, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, George W. Bush, Jr?

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear