Friday

How Much Is Britney Spears Worth To US Economy?

It is estimated that Britney Spears worth $120 Millions to US economy when she is not touring, reported by Portfolio Magazine. Those include are the tabloids, paparazzi, record companies, promoters and licensers. $30 to $40 Millions alone are from the endorsements, record sales and other business.

One paparazzi is reported to receive $4 Millions just by selling her photos. The tabloids, web traffic and other media make an estimated $75 Million in a year.

Her ex-hubby makes $1 Million just by being her ex. He also receives $35,000 a month from spousal and child-support payments. K-Fed reportedly gets $30,000 from nightclubs just to show up.


Beautiful and sexy Britney


Classy & Charming Britney

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear