What If Everything You Believed About Investing Was Wrong?
Do you believe . . .
• High P/Es make stocks risky?
• Rising oil prices drive stocks down?
• Big budget deficits are bad for the economy?
Then you need the 3 Questions.
Ken Fisher’s new book debunks these and other widely-held but incorrect investing beliefs.
Why you should listen to Ken Fisher:
• Long-running Forbes Portfolio Strategy columnist for 23 years
• CEO of Fisher Investments, a $45 billion* money management firm he founded over 2 decades ago
• New York Times best- selling author of 4 investment books
• Top ranked market forecaster as measured by an independent 3rd party**
• Self-made billionaire on Forbes 400 List of Richest Americans in 2007
Click here to get your copy at 20+% discount!