Thursday

Investing Tip

What If Everything You Believed About Investing Was Wrong?

Do you believe . . .
• High P/Es make stocks risky?
• Rising oil prices drive stocks down?
• Big budget deficits are bad for the economy?

Then you need the 3 Questions.

Ken Fisher’s new book debunks these and other widely-held but incorrect investing beliefs.

Why you should listen to Ken Fisher:

• Long-running Forbes Portfolio Strategy columnist for 23 years

• CEO of Fisher Investments, a $45 billion* money management firm he founded over 2 decades ago

• New York Times best- selling author of 4 investment books

• Top ranked market forecaster as measured by an independent 3rd party**

• Self-made billionaire on Forbes 400 List of Richest Americans in 2007

Click here to get your copy at 20+% discount!

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear