Wednesday

Hypertension Caused Blood Pressure

Aside from medication, a change to a healthy well-balance diet coupled with a reduction in alcohol intake are often top of the list on a doctor's recommendations for high blood pressure. Indeed obesity and excessive alcohol consumption are both important causes of hypertension.

Avoiding alcohol leads to a prompt fall in blood pressure in some heavy drinkers, and overweight people suffering from high blood pressure usually show a similar drop, as long as they lose weight gradually. Rapid weight loss followed by weight regain may increase the risk of hypertension.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear