Sunday

The Healing Gemstones

I am really into the spiritual and healing stuff this year. In about 3 weeks time, the energy of the world will change into a new water energy - Rat Year. Hope, it will be a good year for me and to you as well. But it will be a hostile year for those who were born in the Horse Year, i.e accident, death, relationship problem, divorce, bankruptcy....who knows? Thank God, I don't have Rat in my birth chart because the clashes between Rat and Horse, is the worst clash ever....really painful!

But the interesting part of my life now is the healing stuff. I did not believe on it at the beginning, but the experienced that I have, changed the whole of my perception on these stuff - the healing gemstones!

I have a problem with nervousness, I hate when that feeling comes, it's really killing me. It is some kind of phobia..I've got nervous about the height, public speaking, exams, meeting VIPs, fast driving. It was just a hunch when I bought the Amethyst bracelet supposedly healing the skin problem, but it turned out to be totally different result. It kills my nervousness instead! My heart does not pound fast anymore when I'm stuck at the traffic jammed on the hillside, it suddenly dissappears, and now I feel I can talk confidently in front of the crowd and no need to keep on going to toilet before any speech. So I did some research on this beautiful gem. It can eliminate negative vibrations in you, balancing your central nervous system and improve your communication..isn't that great? This stone has many benefits but they said, it creates different result on different individual. So it's no harm to try if you have certain problems that haunting your life for so long, maybe this stone can help.

Have A Look At Beautiful Amethyst Jewelry Here!
Memorial Jewelry

And another gemstone which gives a great result - the Rose Quartz. The powerful stone of attracting love, self-love, platonic love, children love and all sorts of love. It really works! And it gives a new dimension for those who have been married long but lost the love touch between couple.


Rose Quartz - A Stone Of Love

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear