Tuesday

Ski Holidays In France - Last Minute Deals

LAST MINUTE DEALS*

These ski holidays represent top VALUE for MONEY!
All Last Minute Deals are priced per person per week and generally include**:

7 nights accommodation (generally Sat-Sat)
Board as booked
6 days lift pass - 7 days skiing often possible
In-resort tour rep
Ski and snowboard lessons & hire can be booked as extras

* "Last Minute" is defined as all offers from 2 weeks before travel departure
** unless otherwise mentioned in the holiday description.

Click Available Dates For Booking In April

Apr 5, 2008
Apr 12, 2008

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear