Monday

Britney Is Still Wearing Her Wedding Ring

It appears that Britney Spears cannot let go the image of being a wife as she is still wearing her wedding ring, it seems. Or maybe it's because, she just love the ring and refused to take it out. Who wouldn't if it is very expensive and has a sentimental value.

Just look at this ring. It is lovely in every way, this dainty wedding ring has just enough sparkle to complement an engagement ring rather than overwhelm it. Precious princess-cut diamonds rest within mirror-finished 14k white gold for an absolutely gorgeous ring. It also available in 18k gold & platinum.

A glistening diamond set heart always brings a smile to the wearer's face when gazed upon. Sweet dreams, cherished moments, love and passion all roll into one in this fabulous 14k white gold ring.


14k White Gold, Diamond Heart Ring (0.12 ctw)

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear