Monday

Can Blogging Make You Rich



Yeap, only for some people who are under the influence of Number 5!

For others, don't count on it. I have tried but I made very little money and it required a lot of hard work and it was time consuming.

But I still maintain this blog as I still receive quite number of visits every month. Once a while I write or update on stuff I like and at the same time giving free information for those who need. Or I write about people I like or people who can inspire me.



For those who really like writing and expressing themselves in blog, and can make money, you are quite lucky! And for those who cannot make money, I'd like to wish Happy Blogging Guys!

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear