Friday

Suicide Girls

The girl was found hanged in the bathroom. Family conflict, poor parent/child relationships, unhappy love very often lead to suicide.

Praveen Gorkhane (22) was arrested yesterday for allegedly eve-teasing the girl for nearly a month, following which she committed suicide by hanging herself at her home in Potkal village under Vikramgarh taluka in Thane district. The girl rushed home crying and locked herself in a room where she hanged herself even as her family members kept knocking at the door asking her to open it. The family members had to broke open the door of the room where she was found hanging.



Goth girl suicide



sakura suicide girl

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear