Tuesday

Kiehls


Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque

Price: RM100

It helps purify and detoxify skin while minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores. Formulated with Amazonian White Clay to gently draw out oil, dirt and toxins that can clog pores. The addition of Oatmeal and Aloe Vera will help soothe, hydrate and protect sensitive skin.

Apply a thin layer to damp, clean skin; avoiding the immediate eye area and allow to dry (approximately ten minutes). When dry, gently remove using a warm, wet towel and gently pat dry. Recommended for use once or twice a week.

Ingredients
Bentonite, found in Canada and the Midwest, is a colloidal aluminum silicate clay. It is used as a suspending agent in a variety of skin care formulas including lotions and makeup. Because it absorbs oil, it is often used as a facial mask to reduce shine. Also helps to stabilize formulas. See also: Kaolin.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear