Tuesday

Cellnique


Vital Repair Serum


Vital Repair Serum contains Vitamin C that helps repair damaged cells, alleviate wound healing process and restore collagen homeostasis of skin. Further infused with optimized biopolymer complex of Live Yeast extract and Wheat Germ extract to help combat skin irritation and normalize stressed skin. Suitable for all skin types.

Benefits

Repairs skin cells
Replenishes moisture
Wounds healing
Regenerates tissues
Lightens skin tone
Tightens large pores

Vital Cellular Repair Serum Texture
   Color:  Light yellow
   Scent:  Mild acidic scent
   Texture:  Creamy type
   Feeling:  Nourishing and comfortable

Usage

Vital Cellular Repair Serum Usage

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear