Wednesday

Kate Moss The Best Dressed Model

Kate Moss is the best dressed woman in the world according to a readers' poll done by Britain's Glamour magazine.

The model also won the title in 2004,2005 and 2006, but lost out to Kylie in 2007 (Ms. Minogue dropped to No. 19 this year. Ouch!). Glamour editor Jo Elvin said: "Kate's back with a vengeance. Her maverick approach to fashion is an inspiration."

Other stars rounding up the Top 10 include Rachel Bilson, Jennifer Aniston and Keira Knightley.

It is not a good day for Naomi Campbell. First she was banned from flying British Airways. Now, she is also voted one of the worst dressed celebs. She is joined by Britney Spears, Joss Stone and Amy Winehouse.

Be fashionable like Kate Moss anytime, anywhere you travel.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear