Tuesday

Tips For Beautiful Look During Summer Vacation

Drink plenty of water to clear up your skin and aid your kidneys in excreting toxins from your body. You may get acne in summer and if your acne is severe, see a dermatologist. If your acne is mild and sporadic, use a concealer when you get spots. Since you have acne, your skin type is considered sensitive because harsh treatments will irritate it. You are likely breakout prone, so always buy products targeted toward this skin type.


CoverBlend Multi Function Concealer-SPF 15 - 0.5 oz


Always remove make-up at the end of the day, and wash your face twice (morning and night).


Make Up Remover (For Eyes and Face)



philosophy purity made simple facial cleanser


Use a good moisturizer so your skin is hydrated. Try and use a moisturizer with sunscreen (UV protection) during the daytime.


Shiseido UV White Whitening Moisturizer I 100ml/3.3oz


If you tend to have oily skin, carry oil-absorbing pads with you to blot your skin with every few hours.


Clean & Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets, 50-Count Packages (Pack of 4)

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear