Tuesday

Go Romantic For Autumn Vacation


Amy Adams ------------------------------------- Keira Knightley


They are all bask in nature look for their Autumn Vacation. Go romantic with natural make-up for your best look in Autumn Vacation.

Get a smooth, moist-matte finish in deep hues for maximum effect.

[2 PACK] LIMITED EDITION REVLON CRUSHED VELVET LIP CREME, PUSH-UP PLUM #195


Enchanting shades of rich brown and golden hues reflect on the autumn season we all love.

Mally Beauty New Naturals Twinshadows


Tidy up and shape your eyebrows with this waterproof eyebrow mascara.

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Essential Brow Kit


Play tribute to Mother Nature by adorning your complexion with this.

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear