Sunday

Milk And Cream

Benefits
- Provide high-quality protein.
- Supply essential B vitamins as well as phosphorus and zinc.
- Milk is excellent source of calcium.

Drawbacks
- Whole milk and especially cream are high in fat.
- Unpasteurised milk is a relatively common cause of food poisoning.
- Milk contains lactose, to which some people may have an intolerance.

The Benefits of Goat's Milk
Goat's milk is available in many supermarkets. It is nutritionally similar to cow's milk and can be used in the same ways. It makes good alternatives for those who have an intolerance of cow's milk, such as children with eczema. And sufferers of gastric ulcers often find goat's milk easier to digest and lighter on the stomach. Goat's milk also freezes well.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear