Wednesday

The Luxury Perfume For Women

Every woman has her own favorite perfume where you can feel the sensuality and feminine side of you aroused. I received a perfume for my birthday last year, but it was not in my favorite list. In fact, I hate the smell of it, I've got headache because the smell is too strong for me although it is only an Eau De Toilette not Eau De Parfum. It's Tommy Girl 10, maybe you like it, but it's just not for me.

Well, I've got no choice but to say thanks to my friend who gave it to me. I couldn't complaint about it, but definitely I will tell her this year, please no more perfume.

I bought one perfume last year for myself, but my decision was influenced by another friend, finally I ended up buying the most expensive perfume with the most hatred smell. The smell was okay from the sample at that time, but when I sprayed my body with it at home, I thought I was going to collapse, yes it is the smell which gave me strong headache. I felt regret buying it, thanks to my friend for her recommendation. I should have bought any perfume stated in my list. Do you wonder which perfume I'm talking about? It's Incanto from Salvatore Ferragamo....yes, it's quite expensive, 50ml Eau de Parfum. Maybe you like it, but it's just not for me.

So, what is your favorite list? For me, I love Anais Anais by Cacharel, Pleasures By Estee Lauder, Dazzling By Estee Lauder, Beautiful By Estee Lauder and Poison By Christian Dior. I guess, Estee Lauder has come out with many perfumes which suit me well. No headache and the smell are so nice and I feel really good about myself with luxurious, sexy feeling. Yes, they aren't cheap either. But they are worth every penny. Maybe you don't like it, but it's just for me....

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear