Sunday

Lindsay Lohan Played štripper



Look who's planning to štrip naҝed and play a se><-addicted waitress in a film called Florence.

Lindsay Lohan wants to be taken seriously as an actress and we can only assume that she thinks this is the best course of action. Her last big screen project, I Know Who Killed Me, where she played a s++ripper and took on two roles, was widely panned.

To add insult to injury, LiLo is reportedly getting just US$75,000 to bare all for the part. Compare that to her role in Just My Luck two years back which earned her a cool US$ 7.5 million pay check. We can only hope that Florence, or the other movie she is doing -- The Manson Girls (where she plays a member of Charles Manson's cult following) -- will help turn the tide on her ailing movie career instead of tanking it further.

Wanna get tan like Lindsay? Try this...


Smoke Black Bronzer Top Seller! 10.5 oz

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear