Monday

Online Dating Service

Have you ever tried any online dating service? Do you really think it works? I have heard many successful stories with this method. I'm talking about marriage or long term relationship here. I have joined many free dating sites, but it was all for fun. Do you really think that all information about those persons are genuine? I know that mine is 100% true.

For those who are really serious about finding their soul mates, Maybe you should try this dating service, it is a good place to start. You just need to pray that one of them will be your potential mate. But first you need to see the real person before you can really have the personal touch. So at the beginning, maybe you are so eager to meet the person, but after three meetings with three different persons, but still no one has the criteria that you want, or if there is no spark between you and that person, you will no longer feel the fire to continue. But don't lost hope, as long as the desire to search your true soul mate is there, it will help you to think more positively that every time you meet the person, he or she will be the one.

My friends have tried it and met three potential partners from Online Dating service. They were genuine but unfortunately there were no spark at all. They can only be friends rather than be her true mate. One day, one of the members catched her eye, so they began dating, and finally they got married.

So who says, online dating doesn't work?

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear