Friday

Book Of Life

We as human beings are born into this world with certain purpose of life. Why are we born? Many do not have the answer. Many have to search to find the answers that banging their heads every minute. Some may have found it while some are still searching.

I was one of them. Things that happened to me made me think, Why and Why and Why? I have no answer. I was lost and confused for years. Good things only happen like a flash but bad things happened so heavy and made me hard to breath.

Until.....one day I found the answer. I discovered a Book of Life. Who am I? What is my destiny? What things have happened and will happen to me? What shall I do in this life? And why the things happen?

During my soul searching, my eyes and my mind open to a new world. I become a different person, more tolerable, more patient, more giving, more understanding, more flexible about life.

I was raised with the thought and faith in God. I used to blame God because of the things that happened to me....but now I believe, things happen for a reason. I totally accept whatever destiny lays for me, is for me only.

Everyone is unique and has different destiny. No one in this world is the same and share the exact same destiny. You are, what you are.

I pity those people who cannot accept the truth about themselves. They are living in a lie. They created a fake destiny and make believe that is real. These people become aggressive if they cannot get what they want, they cannot accept comments from other people, they simply hate people without any reason, they think that they are greater than anybody and want other people to think and be like them.

My simple answer for this people is that....they do not really know who they are and they do not know other people. They judge themselves and they judge others. Just like I said, they are living in their own fake world.

I'm following the American Idol, there are full of angry contestants...they just cannot accept that they cannot sing. Good voice is a gift from God, and if you are not destined to have a good voice, don't go for singing contest. Everybody has his/her own gift, you just need to dig out what is your real talent or skill and you should sharpen and enhance the talent.

The problem is many people do not know what is their real talent. That's why they should find their own Book of Life. It contains all your life secret, and it works only for you. No one can copy and no one else has the right.

Just do your soul searching, and I believe one day you will discover your Book of Life....and make your life more meaningful until your last breath.

Buy Flowers Online For Your Loved One On This Valentine's Day

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear